The University Union provides quality programs, services, and facilities that enhance the educational experience and create a community for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests.
The University Union values:
- Being Student-Centered: We value student involvement, employment, and leadership opportunities that promote learning and personal growth beyond the classroom;
- Being Service-Oriented: We value great customer service, overall quality, and adaptability;
- Being Technology-Driven: We value technology and advancements that increase our efficiency in delivering programs and services;
- Being Environmentally-Conscious: We value environmentally responsible practices and sustainable initiatives;
- Being Diverse: We value individual uniqueness represented through race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, age, ability, national origin, religion, and thought; and
- Being Ethical: We value integrity as demonstrated through honesty, civility, and fairness.
Current Hours of Operation
|Monday through Friday
||7:00 am to 11:00 pm
||9:00 am to 11:00 pm
||12:00 pm to 11:00 pm