Do food choices have you feeling lost?
- Would you like help finding healthier dining options on campus?
- Do you want to make changes to your diet, but aren't sure where to start?
- Do you want to make meals at home, but don't know what to make?
- Is a tight budget preventing you from having good food variety?
- Do you have a health condition and want dietary guidance?
- Are you following, or thinking about starting a specialized diet (vegan, vegetarian, etc.)?
- Do you want to properly fuel your body for athletics?
- Are you struggling to have a healthy relationship with food?
Our registered dietitian can help!
If you have a question about whether the dietitian is able to help with another health concern, contact the Student Health and Wellness Center and ask to speak with the dietitian. To schedule an appointment, please call 940-565-2333.
Monday - Thursday 8:45 am to 4 pm.
Nutrition Resources for College Students
ChooseMyPlate.gov has great resources for everyone- but especially for college students! It also has recipes and other tips and handouts for college students.