Do food choices have you feeling lost?
- Would you like help finding healthier dining options on campus?
- Do you want to make changes to your diet, but aren't sure where to start?
- Do you want to make meals at home, but don't know what to make?
- Is a tight budget preventing you from having good food variety?
- Do you have a health condition and want dietary guidance?
- Are you following, or thinking about starting a specialized diet (vegan, vegetarian, etc.)?
- Do you want to properly fuel your body for athletics?
- Are you struggling to have a healthy relationship with food?
Our registered dietitian can help!
If you have a question about whether the dietitian is able to help with another health concern, contact the SHWC and ask to speak with the dietitian. To schedule an appointment, please call 940-565-2333.
If you don't have time to make it to the Clinic for an appointment, our dietitian is now offering virtual appointments. Call for details!
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 2 pm.
COVID-19 Nutrition Resources
General Food and COVID-19 Updates
Grocery Shopping During the Pandemic
Our dietitian has been hard at work creating videos on how to cook healthy and nutritious meals at home. We have some sample videos below or check out the entire Scrappy's Kitchen playlist on our YouTube channel.
Hearty Southwest Salsa