Requests for disability-related accommodations for non-students should be directed to the appropriate University office.  The Office of Disability Access in the Division of Student Affairs facilitates accommodations for current UNT students only. 

Prospective Students 

Prospective students should contact the Office of Disability Access if they are in need of disability related accommodations prior to admission to the University.

Students with Temporary Illnesses should contact: 

The ODA does not provide reasonable accommodations for temporary conditions such as broken bones, minor surgery with standard recovery times, pregnancy, colds or the flu. You may contact the Dean of Students Office

Students Attending Other UNT campuses should contact:

Website and online course accessibility should contact: 

Office of Compliance and Ethics
Hurley Administrative Building Suite 102 
Denton, TX  76203

UNT Faculty and Staff Members should contact: 

Human Resources
UNT System 
1901 Main Street 
Dallas, Texas 75021 

Visitors to the University should contact: 

Requests for special accommodation or auxiliary aids should be made well in advance of need to the responsible university department or agency. Proof of disability may be required if the disability is not evident. The department or agency responsible for the program, activity, service or facility to which the individual requires access will work with the appropriate university vice president and/or federal or state agency to ensure that reasonable accommodations are made.